Typical Feature Video Samples:
Dining: Bacchus Restaurant, Brisbane
Accommodation: Bel Air Broadbeach, Gold Coast
Activity and Tours: Pyndan Camel Tracks, Alice Springs
Rydges Southbank Townsville Hotel - North QLD
Typical Cast Video Review Samples:
Ryan, Canada - Susan River Homestead
Willem, Holland - Olympus Apartments
Piá, France - The George Harcourt Inn
Claudia, Poland - Noosa Thriller Ocean Adventures
7 x easy monthly payments of $275 totalling $1925.
Includes 5-year membership from production date.
- Activities and Tours
- Cafes and Restaurants
- Clubs, Pubs, and Bars
- Wineries and Country Life
- Festivals and Events
What Grasshopper Travel provides for your business:
- 5-year Membership from video production date
- Production of a 1 minute promo video with voiceover
- 6 to 9 international cast video presentations
- Hosting on www.grasshoppertravel.com website
- Hosting on YouTube & other social media platforms
- Copyright release for commercial use of videos
- Up to 5 business images appearing in rotation
- Direct website and email links to your business
- Full business contact details with enquiry form
- Detailed description about your business
- Online Gift Voucher and booking service
- Access to Travel Packages in your local area
What your business must provide at no cost to Grasshopper Travel:
- Camera Crew consits of 1 to 2 persons and generally takes 2-4 hours to obtain adequate footage.
- Your business must provide access to all areas to be filmed for the Camera Crew including a complete business experience of your product or service at no cost to Grasshopper Travel.
- If you are an accommodation, 1 to 2 nights accommodation is generally required for Camera Crew.
- If you are an activity or tour operator, Camera Crew will need to experience the full product or service being filmed as advertised by your business.
- If you are a restaurant or cafe, a variety of main course meals are to be provided to the Camera Crew.
- If you are a club, pub, or bar, beverages are to be provided to Camera Crew during the filming period.
- You must provide relevant film permits if applicable (eg: National Parks) at your own expense.
- COVID UPDATE - International cast reviews are NOT available during 2021 and 2022. Other arrangements can be made by negotiation when Australia's International markets return.