JFolder::create: Path not in open_basedir paths.

Visa Paperwork

If you are planning a visit to Australia, whether it is for a short holiday or for several years, you must have a valid Australian visa.

The Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection website provides you with all the necessary information and resources (including translation services) to help you understand which visa applies to you, how much it will cost and how to make an application.

Visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.

General telephone enquiries within Australia: 131 881

If you are outside Australia and want to make an enquiry please contact your country's relevant Immigration office.

Other useful telephone numbers: 

Australian Immmigration & Border Protection

European Service Centre

Americas Service Centre